Reporting Analyst required to work for a company based in Amersham.
The Reporting Analyst sits within the Property Team.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Analyst include:
- Management of the document archive supplier contracts; including supplier performance, delivery and payment processing (including payment / invoicing disputes with suppliers and landlords).
- Managing ad hoc Property Projects including instruction of suppliers, management of budget, progress reporting and results delivery.
- Co-ordination of project governance, professional, financial and administrative support to the Property Team.
- Manage the tracking of all legal documents for Director signing between internal and external parties (in a timely fashion).
- Control of access permissions of the Property Department's tools & systems and SharePoint property page content and document management on behalf of the Property Team.
- The Reporting Analyst will manage the raising and tracking of Purchase Orders in finance systems (IFS) on behalf of the Property Team
- Undertake finance reporting across Property Projects, raising Purchase Orders GRNing (Liaising with Finance to raise PO cover against Property budgets).
- Provide reporting requirements to the Property Team - compile and analyse data and information from several sources and produce ad hoc and standard Reports
- Tracking and distribution of Property Team post and other correspondence to the appropriate team members.
- Monitor completion of monthly Property Team reporting.
The successful Reporting Analyst will have:
- Experience in project & contract management of suppliers
- Experience and knowledge of Finance Purchasing systems
- Advanced Excel for reporting: Macros (very nice to have), VLook-ups, Pivot tables, formulae….
- Confident and clear communicator - will be presenting reports to senior stakeholders, as well as having to manage 3rd party suppliers
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate that they have worked in a role requiring multi-tasking, prioritising and Agile behaviour.
To apply for the Reporting Analyst role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.