Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Establishing the Report management regime and governance for the contract
- Support the recruitment of the Service Management team (Including producing job specifications and interviewing /selecting staff).
- Build and develop the ongoing service relationship with the customer
- Responsible for the Report Management process, procedure and delivery
- Be accountable for overall Report Management satisfaction and service delivery to contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Leverage expertise and resources from the relevant Managed Services departments (including Operational Support, Engineering Solutions, Transformation, Change, Release, Problem & Configuration) to deliver a consistent experience and excellent service
- Co-ordinates and sets periodic requirements, objectives and targets for Report Management, underpinning technical services in line with evolving business needs
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of Reports to successful conclusion and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Establish and maintain timely communications with all Report stakeholders
- Conducts holistic Report management reviews with customers, covering full suite of relevant services
- Continually evolves the Report management discipline in line with recognized industry best practices and Huawei specific MSUP
- Educates the wider business on Report Management processes and its benefits, driving compliance with the processes by all
- Responsible for the Report Management SLA's, identify and implement corrective actions as required.
- Drive month on month continuous improvements in service quality across the Report Management function by establishing a Continual Service Improvement process and relevant governance
- Maintain a detailed understanding of how Huawei & 3rd party activities work relating to Report Management.
- Drive third party vendor management with regards Report Management
- Experience of large and complex service management contracts.
- Proven expertise in leading service and process improvement activities within a complex service delivery environment.
- Experience of working across a complex, matrix organization with an ability to develop forward plans and continuously achieve high performance
- Experience of working with / leveraging / managing globally distributed service delivery teams (onshore & offshore)
- Successful and developing and managing relationships at all level organizational levels.
- Good understanding of Service Management/Report Management principles and Service Level metrics.
- Able to win the trust of customers in challenging and changing circumstances.
- Experience of management of third party relationships.
- Aware of the importance of culture as an intrinsic part of the success of the organization
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.