Remedy System Owner
Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented Remedy System Owner to join a leading telelcoms company based in Berkshire.
You will be principal person responsible from an Operations perspective for managing the lifecycle, development and maintenance of capability provided by the Remedy application and its underpinning data
- System Admin - e.g. setting user profiles and templates.
- Ensuring data integrity - e.g. ensuring system interfaces are good with other systems (Network management systems, databases etc.)
- Maintaining correct/relevant categorisation of faults P1-P4 and corresponding actions on system
- Liaising with BMC on functionality and user-experience.
- Commercial and Functional assessment of future developments/upgrades.
- Confident and clear communications - able to sift through the noise, and manage requests from a demanding user-group
- Prioritisation of work - understanding which requests derive benefits and which need pushing back.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced experience of Remedy OnDemand or a recent iteration of Remedy.
- BMC Certification
- Enthusiasm, drive, engaging - you will be interfacing with our client, shareholders and managed service partners, championing Remedy!!
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.