|Job Title:||Remedy Project Controller - Berkshire - contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Remedy Project Controller - Berkshire - contract
A leading Communications Company in Reading are recruiting for a Project Controller (Remedy experience essential) to join their Deployment team, working on a number of fast paced projects.
You will be responsible for administering Remedy tickets for the deployment team. Raising faults, ensuring tickets have been allocated to relevant teams, pushing tickets through Remedy, closing down jobs once done, and ensuring that issues are being managed to proper process.
- Support the Deployment Programme Office on the day-to-day management of deployment activities
- Administer the Deployment governance processes assisting the Senior Manager as required
- Administer the outage requests and process
- Manage Deployment compliance to Operational Change processes in the Remedy tool
- Provide regular reporting on Remedy faults and Changes to Deployment management team
- Administer and co-ordinate network fault tickets for Deployment in the Remedy tool
- Previous Remedy experience is essential for this role
- Experience working in a Fault Management environment in a Tech company
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent reporting skills, with knowledge of Excel (VLookup's, Pivot Tables etc)
- Confident character, able to challenge others when required
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.