|Job Title:||Remedy On-Demand Product Specialist|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Remedy On-Demand Product Specialist / SME
12 Month Contract
Remedy On-Demand Product Specialist / SME - this is a new position for my client as they have just implemented BMC Remedy On-Demand to manage their change, incident, problem and service requests, and they are now looking for a Remedy On-Demand SME/Evangelist for post implementation.
This won't be a technical role, the design and implementation has already been achieved, so your role will be to oversee the functional performance and user experience of the Remedy toolset, through ownership and management of governance and administration processes. You will work closely with internal users and third parties, and act as the contact between end users and BMC. We are looking for someone who can apply their understanding of the system functionality to the real world of operations!
As Remedy On-Demand SME you will devise a roadmap of required changes to ensure configuration is aligned to operational needs; changes are triaged, running governance forums for operational requirement changes, and data quality checking.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant/advanced experience of Remedy On-Demand administration, implementation and development
- Demonstrable experience of data management and governance
- ITIL (or equiv) certification
- Product Management experience focusing on functionality, development, user experience and cost
- Confident leadership style
- Enthusiasm, engaging and drive! Must be able to champion Remedy on-demand!
- Matrix management
If you are interested in this new contract opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.