|Job Title:||Release Coordinator/Release Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Release Coordinator/Release Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The successful applicant will be part of a small team already performing release management activities to the end client.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Facilitating the delivery of software releases to a workstation estate.
- Coordinating schedule or releases.
- Planning and scheduling activities and resources required to achieve this with a minimal amount of risk.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Planning and scheduling of releases
- Coordination of resources and activities required to deliver releases
- Change management
- Experience of release management activities
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Producing accurate and validated reports.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Oracle Project Manager - EBS/eBusiness/HR/Payroll/Finance/CRM
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Incident Manager - ITIL - Dublin or Cork
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: England, England
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire