Regional Property Surveyor
We are looking for a great Property Surveyor to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks on offer, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
- Introduce, through training workshops, the revised Property Business Processes as they relate to new site rollout into the businesses and Shareholder suppliers and teams.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered.
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any "quick win" process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Support internal and external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide support to suppliers in site specific issues.
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advise to third parties to ensure the cost effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
- Introducing effective change through the Property Processes and supplier practices.
- Be prepared to be a disruptive force to effect positive transformational business change.
- Ensure the Property Processes protect the network for the millions of customers who use it.
- Orchestrate effective end to end processes to deliver the right outcomes.
- Eliminate avoidable delay and ensure that appropriate ownership action and where necessary escalation is taken in a timely, cost effective manner.
Skills & Experience:
- Property knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change.
- Have worked in an Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works Contractor environment.
- Telecoms experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Provider or Small Works Contractor level or Valuation expertise gained working for Chartered Surveying practice or similar.
Nice to have:
- Property related Qualifications e.g. RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Code (Digital Economy Act).
- Experience of compulsory purchase.
- Qualifications and or related experience relating to Business Process change.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Property Project Manager - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Area Manager (Retail. B2C) - Start ASAP
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits