Regional Property Surveyor
Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented Regional Property Surveyor to join our leading telecoms client based in Berkshire.
- Introduce, through training workshops, revised Property Business Processes as they relate to new site roll-out into the company and Shareholder suppliers and teams.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered.
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any "quick win" process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Support internal and external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide support to suppliers in site specific issues.
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advise to third parties to ensure the cost effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Property knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change.
- Have worked in an Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works Contractor environment.
- Property related Qualifications eg RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Code (Digital Economy Act).
- Experience of compulsory purchase.
- Telecoms experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Provider or Small Works Contractor level or Valuation expertise gained working for Chartered Surveying practice or similar.
- Qualifications and or related experience relating to Business Process change
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.