Recruitment Team Administrator (On-site for a leading UK Telco company)
Maidenhead (6 month FTC)
Working on-site at a leading Telco company, you will be responsible for supporting the resourcing team with the following administrative duties
- Setting up interviews in Outlook calendars and recruitment hiring system.
- Creating templates in recruitment portal for new vacancies.
- Supporting/helping to coordinate activities with the behavioural interview process.
- Support with collating, scanning interview notes and adding to the recruitment portal
- Relationships: Working closely with Resourcing partners, Resourcing manager, Project People staff, Managers and Candidates.
- Good admin experience using complex systems as part of operating in their role (these could be recruitment systems but also Oracle/Sap/JD Edwards etc. would also be relevant).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and setting up lots of meetings in Outlook Calendars
- Used to operating in an ambiguous/changing environment and really good at dealing with it and making sense of it quickly.
- Remains calm & positive when working at Pace and under pressure. Resilient.
- Used to working in a Matrix environment Mid to large companies.
- Communication - 1st thought when communicating is to go and see people/text them/call/network with them rather than relying too heavily on email.
- Great relationship skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.