Recruitment Partner (Digital)
Remote-based currently, and Reading once a return to office confirmed
Looking for an experienced Recruitment Partner, with a proven background of recruiting for Digital/Product/Analytics requirements. This role will be working on an interim basis to support growth plans for a major mobile operator!
For this role you will need to be a Recruiter at the core, and great with stakeholder engagement! You will thrive on searching for top talent for permanent roles, and pride yourself on your ability to plan your route to market, and deliver! You will need excellent business partnering ability, and be proven in managing the end to end recruitment process.
- Proven Recruitment experience, either in-house or agency 5+ years
- A bit of a guru when it comes to Digital and associated roles
- Ability to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, from searching through to offer
- Strong knowledge of competency/behaviour-based interviewing
- Comfortable planning your Sourcing strategy, and route to market
- Ideally will have supported BAU and large scale assessment drives previously
- An ability to adapt well to change, and work in a highly complex environment
- Be a proven team player
- Have an ability to forge solid relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Be a strong problem solver
If this sounds like something you would be keen to consider and you are available immediately, please apply hear or send your CV over to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technology Recruitment Manager - IT, Cloud, Digital, Engineers
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension
Recruitment Consultant - Corporate Functions & / or Technology
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension
Location: Reading, Berkshire