Recruitment Manasger - DACH Region
Excellent Salary, Bonus & Benefits
Due to exciting new projects and company expansion, Project People are looking to hire a Country Recruitment Manager to join our team in Munich.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us, with key accounts developing throughout Europe delivering an opportunity for experienced IT recruiters/managers to utilise and develop their skills further. We work on an RPO basis with global clients and there is no requirement for business development within this role.
Outline of Role:
Reporting to the account director(s), this role is leading the talent acquisition delivery for several key EMEIA accounts for Project People.
As Senior Resource Partner you will not only manage all recruitment delivery into our customers, but also act as their Recruitment Manager providing consultative advise on recruitment processes, talent management and employer branding.
- Manage all recruitment activity into key EMEIA customers: contract, permanent and work package.
- Operationally manage Project People's Resourcing function to deliver requirements in a timely fashion.
- Drive recruitment best practise across all hiring communities
- Ensure a robust and seamless process is in place to recruit the best candidate, whilst maximising the candidate experience.
- Lead on Talent Strategy, providing consultative advice on recruitment related topics.
- Provide first class business partnering to our customer's Senior Management Team, ensuring they are kept aware of recruitment progress and related matters.
- Manage Project People's various VMS solutions and optimise its use wherever possible.
- Manage all external agencies on PSL. Where required researching new suppliers and managing the contract set up.
- Build strong and trusted relationships with resource managers and hiring managers to advise and impact on recruiting success.
- Be the escalation point for issues on the account.
- Ensure Project People both meet and exceed services delivery targets
- Review current recruitment processes to make recommendations and drive change and improvements in line with customer Recruitment strategy
- Create metrics and improve information flow back to our customers that can assist in future talent strategy.
- Increase hires via Project People and referrals to minimise the reliance on PSL agencies.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven management record in an MSP/RPO environment.
- A successful background in IT or Technical Recruitment
- Fluency in German and English (verbal and written)
- Proven Success in managing teams of Account Managers and Recruiters (preferably in multiple offices)
- Effective at managing high level customer stakeholders and becoming a trusted and vital part of the client's recruitment process
- Proven impact and influence skills and a track record of successfully engaging with senior leaders to drive recruitment strategy.
- Experience of making improvements/ designing successful recruitment processes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Flexible and adaptable style with the ability to successfully navigate contending priorities.
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Founded in 1995 as a specialist information technology and telecommunications recruitment company, Project People has evolved into a leading provider of global recruitment managed service programmes. We work in partnership with 200 of the world's most respected organisations, assisting in building organisational capability through: Contingent and permanent resourcing Recruitment process outsourcing Talent attraction and retention programmes Talent technology systems and processes Payrolling services Project based work package assignments Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.