|Job Title:||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Permanent - Attractive Salary + Benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator, to join our fast paced and close knit administration team, based out of our Maidenhead office.
The successful individual will be a self-starter who pro-actively seeks to always go the extra mile for our contractors, clients and internal staff.
- Provide a first class service to clients and contractors.
- Respond to all queries from contractors regarding contracts, timesheets and payments.
- Contractor database management (in-house bespoke database and bespoke client database) - ensure all data for new starters, extensions and leavers is added to the database correctly.
- Arrange interviews and co-ordinate interview feedback.
- Offer generation by arranging contract documentation for signature.
- Validating contractor's right to work and live in the UK by checking visas and passports.
- Ensuring contractor's limited and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Strong IT skills including applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Pro-active with a positive outlook
- Customer focused
- Flexible to take on additional responsibilities
- Self-motivated and be able to stay calm under pressure
- Team Player
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your most up top date CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.