|Job Title:||Recruitment consultant/Resource Partner/RPO-Reading/Maidenhead|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Recruitment consultant/Resource Partner/RPO-Reading/Maidenhead
Urgently looking for Recruitment Consultants to join a fantastic RPO company, that has excellent sole agency contracts with some major household names and multiple roles to wok on at any given time, both in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
Our RPO and MSP services are developed in consultation with our clients and consequently tailored to meet their objectives.
There are several positions available, both in Maidenhead and Reading, with offices easily accessible via car or public transport (train/bus).
Scope of the role
- Take responsibility for hiring the best possible talent across the business to enable the achievement of the company plan.
- Own the overall recruitment lifecycle for all levels of vacancies, providing recruitment expertise to the business through market knowledge and insight and combine the most cost effective sourcing channels with the highest possible standards of service for candidates and hiring managers.
- Perform initial telephone screenings with candidates, to ensure only the best people are being supplied into our clients
Knowledge and experience required
- Experience managing recruitment at all levels in a fast-paced, large company with a strong brand.
- In-house recruitment experience including ownership of the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Focused on sourcing candidates directly through a variety of methods, including the use of a number of job boards and social media, such as Linked-In and Xing, to recruit the perfect candidates for open positions
- Demonstrable knowledge of legislation relating to best practice recruitment.
- Experience of consulting, coaching and partnering with line managers.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively under pressure.
- Open, adaptable and enjoys working in an ever-changing environment.
- Customer focused and has the drive to deliver an exceptional service to hiring managers.
- Resilient, with the ability to negotiate for appropriate outcomes.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
In return for your experience, you will be offered a competitive salary, along with company benefits such as private medical, pension and on-going training and support, both internally and for external qualifications.
If you believe you are suitable for the role, please send an up to date CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Junior HR Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Talent Acquisition Specialist - IT / Engineering
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Mandarin Speaking Project Co-Ordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary