|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator / Coordinator|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Recruitment Administrator / Coordinator
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator / Coordinator, to join our fast paced administration team, based out of our Maidenhead office.
You will be an essential part of the team handling the administration side to recruitment.
- Provide a first class service to clients and contractors.
- Respond to all queries from contractors regarding contracts, timesheets and payments.
- Contractor database management (in-house bespoke database and bespoke client database) - ensure all data for new starters, extensions and leavers is added to the database correctly.
- Arrange interviews and co-ordinate interview feedback.
- Offer generation by arranging contract documentation for signature.
- Validating contractor's right to work and live in the UK by checking visas and passports.
- Ensuring contractor's limited and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
You must have:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Strong IT skills including applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.