|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Generous Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Freeman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Are you a first class Administrator with an interest in the recruitment industry?
We are looking for a talented Administrator to provide a first class service to our internal talent team and client stakeholders.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing the interview booking process - diary management, room bookings, confirmation e-mails, ensuring assessments have been issued and completed.
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Trackers with the most up to date and accurate data on roles and candidates in process.
- To become an iResource Super-User and System Administrator - offering 1st line support to Recruiters and Customer Users.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Advertising - ensuring all vacancy adverts are current, on Intranet, Display Screens, Customer Website and eNewsletter.
- Writing and posting adverts.
- Maintaining social media and new Sourcing Strategy platforms.
- Supporting with contractor care and renewals process.
- Supporting with project work, presentations and communications.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.