|Job Title:||Receptionist / Administrator (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Receptionist / Administrator (Mandarin Speaking)
London (Contract, Start ASAP)
A global Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries, They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Receptionist / Administrator to join their Marketing department based in London.
- To ensure the smooth running of the teams administration function
- Dealing with telephone calls, messages, emails both for internal and external
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms, ensuring refreshments are set up before meetings, arranging lunches for management/clients when it's needed
- Administration support to the team; expense claim acknowledgement; Administration support to the directors.
- Facility management for the office.
- Maintain the departmental calendar
- Compile and submit expense claims/invoice for the team
- Strong academic background.
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time keeping skills.
- Excellent user of Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Mature, credible, and confident in dealing with managers and Directors.
- Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff.
- Flexible attitude and keen to help.
- Confident working on your own initiative and prioritizing your workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Out-going with a pro-active/ can do and sociable attitude.
If you have the right to work in the UK and would like to be considered for this role, please contact Laura Gallagher on 01628 762270 or Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.