Rating Assurance Team Lead - Contract - 6-12 Months - Berkshire
- Knowledge and experience of rating assurance, covering key principles related to controls for network components, IT systems, business processes and financial performance and reporting
- Experience of rating issues troubleshooting
- Understanding of the technical infrastructure within a Telecommunications company; billing, mediation, CRM and provisioning
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Rating Assurance Team Lead to join their team on a 6-12 month basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company.
Reporting to the Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Rating Assurance Team; 3-4 direct reports.
You will be accountable for ensuring robust controls are in place to produce accurate charging and in the event of incorrect charging, to identify or rectify this as soon as possible with minimal impact to the customer.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing individual and team performance
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert on business projects and initiatives that could impact revenue assurance
- Managing and owning operational processes for providing assurance for rating and billing accuracy
- Managing the billing and mediation reporting and ensuring levels are driven down
- Managing any issue that potentially impacts customer through the billing impact process; from identification through to resolution
- Managing the process to manual check a sample of bills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.