Are you looking for your next role within Testing?
Project People are currently looking for a RAN Test Engineer to join one of the nation's largest independent software testing companies based in Bristol working alongside one of their biggest clients!
You'll be joining a company that constantly encourage career progression and development and will have the chance to work alongside industry experts.
The ideal RAN Test Engineer will have;
- Skilled and experience in executing 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE RAN and VoLTE testing
- Working knowledge of tracing software such as XCAL and NEMO
- Working knowledge of Viavi or other types of load generators
- Experienced at setting up and working with test simulators and test systems of Anite, Spirent, Koppelfeld or other types of automated and manual attenuators
- Proficient in the use of ALM or HP Quality Control tool
- Good working knowledge of IMS network and its interworking with 4G and 3G/2G networks and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues together with other support areas
- Up to date working knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G and VoLTE interfaces, radio architecture and radio resource management
- Good understanding of Layer 2 & 3 messages, RRC/RLC Layers
- Experience at all aspects of end-to-end testing, in all areas - IMS calls (eNodeB, MME, SGW, PCR, SBG, CSCF, MTAS), simulating live defects, defect analysis and trouble-shooting including the use of Wireshark
- Current working knowledge of Nodes, Interfaces and Call flows/bearers in each technology
- Good working knowledge of Core Network elements like SGSN, GGSN, MSC, Media Gateway, MME etc.
- Technical requirement analysis, test planning, test execution, test report
- Ability to and experience in analysing and diagnosing main RF Issues like Dropped calls, Blocked calls, Poor coverage, Handover Failures, Interference, RACH failures etc.
If this sounds like the next RAN Test Engineer role for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.