|Job Title:||(RAN) NETWORK SERVICE PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently recuiting for a E2E Radio network performance specialist, to work for a major telecoms company in Berkshire.
- Radio technology knowledge (3G/4G/VoLTE/VoiceWifi) - particularly across network performance
- Network Architecture design knowledge of multi domain and challenge the design
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management experience, good stakeholder management approach.
- Experience with network KPIs/counters
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills, presenting complex technical information in simple form
- Process management or process governance experience in large enterprise. Able to work under limited supervision to run the performance governance process.
- Capable to build relations, prioritise, challenge and influence and deal with stakeholders.
- Managing vendors to deliver services as per expectations.
- Communication is an integral part of this role. Able to present complex technical details into simplified version without losing essence.
Nice to have
- Experience with E2E Performance tools
- Experience with SQL, tableau, micro-strategy, Power BI
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: London, England
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Network Architect/Designer - Contract - West London
Location: West London, London
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London