|Job Title:||RAN DELIVERY MANAGER - (5G Antenna & power connectivity)|
|Duration:||3 month initial|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Fantastic new contract role to lead the delivery of 5G RAN network services, for a major telco transformation & rollout programme. We are seeking a skilled engineer to assist in the design and delivery of 5G antenna and power connectivity for new sites.
The RAN Delivery Manager is a key role to ensure the delivery of RAN governance and contractual obligations for all RAN programmes, to provide necessary technical capabilities to govern RAN, and to ensure delivery of regulatory obligations (e.g. Ofcom, NOMS requests).
The team is part of the Directorate for the Delivery of two major RAN Programmes. Within the role you will be responsible for the delivery of the technical outcomes of the RAN contract. Key internal stakeholders are RAN Strategy & Architecture, Marketing and Projects, and key external stakeholders are Suppliers.
Must have skills:
- 3G-4G-5G architecture
- Knowledge of site design and delivery, with particular emphasis upon antenna and power connectivity
- Design, delivery/deployment
- Strategy and roadmap planning
- Solution management / technical management
- Capacity, performance, optimisation, coverage, planning
- Femto cells, DAS/in-building solutions
- IoT, SON
- KPIs, SLAs, counters, parameters, hand-over/swap acceptance
- Software, hardware, new feature trials and system/product introductions
- Commercial acumen, budget management, costing and analysis
- Governance controls, compliance and delivery assurance.
- Service delivery / service transition
- National level network experience, ownership/leadership of designated function
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Strong and confident ability to liaise at all levels - including with non-technical departments.
- Customer facing engagements, senior level stakeholder management - previous experience as a key point of contact in supplier discussions, interface with vendors, other operators and ideally - with regulatory bodies - Ofcom/GSMA etc
Nice to have:
- Antenna line system design
- Site deployment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.