|Job Title:||Radio Planning Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
RADIO PLANNING MANAGER required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Radio Planning Manager will interface and collaborate with the radio planning and radio strategy teams from our Shareholders. The Radio Planning function consolidates the radio plans from our Shareholders to maximise the benefit of the shared network infrastructure, whilst supporting the Shareholders in achieving their respective network coverage, performance, capacity and reliability goals.
The Radio Planning Manager will support RFX and subsequent implementation of both tactical and strategic Tools and Systems.
Close collaboration is required with the various internal Teams such as IT, Operations, Transmission, Property, Finance and the Design Teams.
The Radio Planning Manager will also be required to provide guidance and mentor other Radio Planning Team members.
- Manage the interface with Shareholder Radio Planning and Radio Strategy Teams. Arbitrate between the Shareholders where the radio planning requirements of the Shareholders are conflicting.
- Define, agree and implement processes to consolidate the Shareholder Radio Planning requirements into a single set of requirements to meet the needs of the Shareholders, whilst maintaining confidentiality and maximising the cost sharing benefits.
- Be a key driver in defining and managing site change control aspects that relate to Radio through the various stages of the site build process.
- Work closely with other Teams to deliver the best mobile network possible, whilst taking into account, cost, time and quality constraints.
- Support network optimisation initiatives that include radio network performance improvements in line with Shareholder requirements.
- Provide practical input into Design to help support the development of radio planning processes and tools.
- Support Property, Deployment and Operational teams in assessing alternative site option(s) or solutions to deal with acquisition failures or performance issues.
The successful Radio Planning Manager will have:
- Cellular radio planning experience.
- Knowledge of site acquisition and implementation processes.
- Experience in managing and guiding more junior technical staff
- Knowledge of specific tools used on the Network
- Ability to respond flexibly to design challenges arising from the Acquisition and Implementation processes.
To apply for the Radio Planning Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.