Deployment Quantity Surveyor - Permanent
We are looking for a Deployment Quantity Surveyor to join the Deployment function of a large telecommunications company who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to cost.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
- Assist procurement in the management of changes to scope of works Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Network Project Management experience
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence suppliers
Nice to Have
- Quantity surveying experience
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.