My client is a leading telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently recruiting for a quantity surveyor to manage the site construction costs for large telecommunication project to assess and evaluate costs provided by partner and to add value engineering to solution
- Review Partner Civil & Structural Work Quotes against Detailed Designs, Price Schedule and Guidelines for non-scheduled Items.
- Negotiate agreement for items in quotes with Partners, working with team to develop Guidelines for non-scheduled items
- Use spreadsheet tools to generate Customer Order Requests from agreed quotes
- Negotiate agreement for items in order requests queried by customer
- Following build work negotiate agreed final accounts with partners and customer
- 5 years minimum experience within construction
- Good knowledge of construction within the Telecommunication industry
- Experience and knowledge of network deployment and delivery projects
- Professional structured approach to working on own initiative
- Experience of managing sub-contractors
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of working with blue-chip clients
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.