Quality Associate, working as part of the QHSE team, would primarily be dedicated support to the Projects team to successfully deliver QA Project requirements in a timely manner in readiness for Project Gate Review. Assisting the QHSE Manager in maintaining timely action closure within the Huawei action management system is critical to the success of each of the projects and is key to the success of the candidate.
- Works side by side with Project Managers' to ensure QA deliverables are in place prior to TR gates, updating Huawei's PDM, PPM and DTS to support project health.
- Audits projects as part of Huawei's QA internal audit team pre TR gate review, creating audit finding reports, issuing report findings to action owners.
- Facilitates FMEA's for Design & Process functions.
- Chases overdue CAPA owners to close or re-schedule as appropriate.
- Monitors Project KPI's and supports follow on activity to ensure projects remain on track.
- Assist QHSE Manager to prepare for Project Review, creating and updating Quality metrics.
- Supports QHSE manager to interface with the customer to align with Huawei requirements.
- IQA/CQI certificate or equivalent preferred
- UKAS accredited internal auditor trained preferred
- Experience working in a III-V semi-conductor fabrication environment is essential
- Knowledge of R&D, NPI & Manufacturing gate acceptance processes
- Knowledge of 8D, PDCA, Fishbone Analysis
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Ability to close the loop with action owners
- Customer focussed
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Microsoft office for producing documents and metrics (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experienced in Risk Management
- Mandarin speaking is desirable
- Able to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, to challenge deliverable content when required
- Has a flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to ensure prioritization of workload dovetails with the needs of the business
- Positive approach to teamwork and actively seeks to share information and ideas with colleagues
- Strong approach to persuasion and negotiation
- Personable; able to integrate successfully into a diverse workforce
If you are interested in applying this job, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0793 167 2182 for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.