We are currently working with a Market leading brand to recruit a Quality Assurer - Customer Service to join their customer facing team and help look in to and maintain relationships with Contact Centre partners.
The position of Quality Assurer - Customer Service will:
- Work closely with the Channels and Channel Partners to drive advisor, customer experience and compliance adherence to quality standards defined by Three
- Capture insight through call listening, chat/email reading, customer survey analysis then feed this back to the Partners for potential improvement
- Have responsibility for aligning/sharing insight in a multi-channel environment
- Translate observations into meaningful insight and lead/support experience improvement projects for their respective areas.
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to ensure people, policy and process capability gaps are understood & improvement recommendations made.
- Ensure any non-performance is backed by necessary action plans and this is tracked and maintained.
The position of Quality Assurer - Customer Service will provide an excellent opportunity with regard to progression also - With future opportunities to step up in to
To apply for the position of Quality Assurer - Customer Service please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.