Based in Glasgow, Scotland
Competitive Salary with excellent career prospects!
If you are looking to carve out an exciting career around in the Customer Service arena, and have previous Quality experience then we have an excellent career opportunity to join a major technology company based in Glasgow, and support their customer contact channels, helping to provide continuous improvement.
Our client is looking for someone with previous Quality Assurance type background, with an appreciate to make customer service better. In this role, you will support either Voice or Commercial contact channels, and work to monitor and assess the service quality of outsource teams who provide customer service to consumers on a daily basis. You will be required to assess and monitor hundreds of communication streams (voice / web chat data) on a monthly basis.
- previous quality assurance background ideally
- have an ability to assess and monitor large volumes of voice or web chat content continuously
- previous experience of working with 3rd party customer service teams
- comfortable feeding back into the business
- knowledge of compliance parameters in similar industries may be useful
- previous contact centre experience within telco / utilities / banking industries may be useful
If you could like to be considered, please submit your CV through to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.