|Job Title:||Quality Assurance lead|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Quality Assurance lead
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Manage the quality of chips and solution projects to ensure the project quality objectives are achieved.
- Optimize the quality management system to adapt to the R&D team and process.
- Train the quality management capability and process management capability of the R&D team.
- Work closely with the project or product manager, interact with the HQ to ensure business success.
- Manage the quality of internal and external customers, carry out VOC activities, and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify efficiency improvement points in the development process and continuously improve R&D efficiency through improvement projects such as TOPN.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong quality planning and data analysis capabilities
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to quality problems
- Ability to improve processes and process improvement points in a timely manner. Have quality management practices, be able to
- Competent in using quality tools, and ASQE or related authenticators are preferred.
- Proactive person and quick learner
- Culture awareness of East and West differences
- Have experience in R&D, manufacturing, and application support in chips and related fields.
- Have certain project management experience and PMP is preferred.
- Working language in English and Chinese.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
PERFORMANCE ACCEPTANCE MANAGER
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Performance Acceptance Manager
Location: Berkshire, England