Quality Assurance Executive
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experience Quality Assurance Executive to join their Call Centre team in Glasgow.
This role is essentially to ensure the quality of service provided by 3rd party companies. This will involve listening to circa 40 calls a day and reporting no call quality.
- Work closely with the Channels and Channel Partners to drive advisor, customer experience and compliance adherence to quality standards defined by Three
- Capture insight through call listening, chat/email reading, customer survey analysis and feeding this back to the Partners for performance improvement
- Be responsible for aligning/sharing insight in a multichannel/Omni channel environment
- Convert observations into meaningful insight and lead/support experience improvement projects for their respective areas.
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to ensure people, policy and process capability gaps are understood & improvement recommendations made.
- Ensure any non-performance is backed by necessary action plans and this is tracked and maintained.
Ideally you will have previous call centre experience and Quality Assurance. Telecoms is an advantage.
For more information please apply here or send your CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.