3 Fantastic Permanent positions open for Quality Assurance Executives to come on-board and work for a vibrant, reputable Telecommunications and internet services company based Glasgow, Scotland. This will be a Permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer. There may be some travel required once a month to the clients other offices in either Maidenhead or India.
Ideal Background/skills & experience:
- Telco exp, bank, utilities
- Analytical, interpret data to stakeholders
- Work closely with the Channels and Channel Partners to drive advisor, customer experience and compliance adherence to quality standards defined by my client
- Capture insight through call listening, chat/email reading, customer survey analysis and feeding this back to the Partners for performance improvement
- Be responsible for aligning/sharing insight in a multichannel/Omni channel environment
- Convert observations into meaningful insight and lead/support experience improvement projects for their respective areas.
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to ensure people, policy and process capability gaps are understood & improvement recommendations made.
- Ensure any non-performance is backed by necessary action plans and this is tracked and maintained.
Role focus: Lead/Drive the activity to:
- To drive the performance of the contact centre partners
- Report partner performance to Internal - stakeholders
- To manage the contact centre partners on voice and chat performance
- To drive continuous improvement
- Listen to around 35 - 40 calls a day, and report on call quality
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.