We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our client's Head Office team where you'll be working with one of the world's leading Mobile brands.
You'll be a key part of an agile team working closely with the Product Owners and developers to define user stories and requirements, having active input to ensure they're testable and deliver real business or customer benefit.
This is a great opportunity for a QA Analyst to be immersed in a fast-paced and fun, digitally-focused environment. It's an exciting time to join this organisation, as they embark on a quest to become one of the UK's biggest brands.
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including business requirements, specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Review acceptance criteria with scrum teams, Product Owners, developers, Site Builders and interact with Project Managers and Test Environment Managers
- Provide updates on testing progress or other activities to the QA Manager and other teams
- Analyse and investigate issues found in testing and work to resolve these with the relevant people (other testers, Product Owners, environment teams, developers and Site Builders)
- Work closely with other functions within the Online team such as design, user experience, developers, operational support and teams outside the online team such as marketing and campaign teams
- Carry out test execution using predominantly UAT testing techniques but also static, integration and system testing methods
- Support cross-departmental projects and overall test community within the company, when required
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve quality
- Work closely with the 3rd party partners, including managing offshore resource, 3rd party testing service and tools
- Responsible for creating your own test plans and test cases, you'll work with the support of your micro teams to complete testing on time and to the appropriate standard
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment
- Dynamic and engaging with a real passion for quality and testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in approach and attitude with a consistent focus on quality
- UAT and front-end testing experience with particular focus on 'look-and-feel'
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and effectively articulate and justify test estimates
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g. Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
- Knowledge of software testing terms and their application e.g. black box testing, test harness/test stub (e.g. the theory and application of that theory)
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation or relevant working experience
- Stakeholder management is as key to this role as testing experience
- Responsible for testing new releases across all digital platforms - mobile, tablet and web.
- Specific software and programming knowledge - HTML, Java.
- Specific application knowledge - JIRA, Quality Centre
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Automation skills or desire to progress with Automation
So if you'd relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Business Process Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England