|Job Title:||Qualify Assurance|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population
- Manage the quality of chips and solution projects to ensure the project quality objectives are achieved.
- Optimize the quality management system to adapt to the R&D team and process.
- Train the quality management capability and process management capability of the R&D team.
- Work closely with the project or product manager, interact with the HQ to ensure business success.
- Manage the quality of internal and external customers, carry out VOC activities, and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify efficiency improvement points in the development process and continuously improve R&D efficiency through improvement projects such as TOPN.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong quality planning and data analysis capabilities
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to quality problems
- Ability to improve processes and process improvement points in a timely manner. Have quality management practices, be able to
- Competent in using quality tools, and ASQE or related authenticators are preferred.
- Proactive person and quick learner
- Culture awareness of East and West differences
- Have experience in R&D, manufacturing, and application support in chips and related fields.
- Have certain project management experience and PMP is preferred.
Mandarin speaking will be advantage, but not compulsory
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.