This role will be working as part of the Operations team, and will primarily be dedicated to support the Fabrication area as first response to Quality issues and the management of non-conformance. The successful candidate will also be responsible as training co-ordinator for Fabrication processes so they remain auditable and that competency is tracked and the effectivity of training is.
- Working with Fabrication Line Managers to ensure that non-conformances are managed in accordance with IPRC's procedures.
- Carrying out audits as part of the QA internal audit team, creating audit finding reports, issuing report findings to action owners.
- Supporting Process Engineering / Production with DTS, OCAP, SPC violations in order to maintain a consistent response and thorough investigation when required.
- Ensuring that CAPA owners are suitably supported during 8D investigations to enable timely closure of DTS tickets.
- Working closely with Product Engineering to ensure that key corrective actions that benefit continual improvement, are adequately resourced and are SMART.
- Supporting leads and trainers ensuring that induction and on the job training is conducted effectively and efficiently.
- Auditing training assessments and signing off including the administrative upkeep of training plans, records and matrices for all certification levels: Trainee, Operator, Trainer and Decertified.
- Working with Process Engineers, Architects and Production staff to ensure a continuous improvement in the standard of our instruction documents and training material. Specifically: more visual PI's including sign off assessments criteria and lessons learns questionnaires.
- Experience working in a III-V semi-conductor fabrication environment
- Experienced Quality expertise on statistical process control methods, Six Sigma, SPC
- Knowledge of R&D, NPI & Manufacturing gate acceptance processes
- Knowledge of 8D, PDCA, Fishbone Analysis
- Knowledge of Training the Trainer principles
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Ability to close the loop with action owners
- Customer focused
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft office for producing documents and metrics (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experienced in Risk Management
- IQA/CQI certificate or equivalent preferred
- UKAS accredited internal auditor trained preferred
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, to challenge deliverable content when required
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Supportive of the company culture and ethos
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workload dovetails with the needs of the business
- Positive approach to teamwork and to actively seek to share information and ideas with colleagues
- Strong approach to persuasion and negotiation
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.