QA/ Software Tester
London with travel to Oxfordshire
This leading travel company are seeking an experienced QA/Software Tester to join their Technology team as they embark on a business wide digital transformation.
You will be responsible for software testing and quality assurance within new and existing software projects. You will have a strong background in systems testing of desktop and web applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assuring the software development deliverables are met
- Work closely with development and project teams to plan acceptance test scenarios
- Analysing functional and design specs
- Document and execute integration, regression and acceptance tests
You must have:
- Previous experience of testing web, desktop and service (API) based applications is essential
- Experience in creating batch/script files for testing
- Experience in automated testing script writing and execution
- Experience of creating/developing custom regression testing frameworks
- Understanding of software test methodologies
- Broad understanding of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products
- Experience of using source control (TFS, SVN, GIT)
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.