Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst (Digital, Mobile Apps testing)
12 Month Contract - start ASAP
An exciting 12 month contract opportunity has arisen working for an innovative and game-changing company based in Maidenhead. We are looking for a QA Analyst with experience in digital, mobile apps and e-commerce testing.
As well as the usual QA skills, we are looking for someone who is proactive, enthusiastic and a go-getter, personality is definitely key to this role! You will be working across two microteams, testing new releases across all the digital platforms. You will link in with Product Owners and Developers and will be asked for your input to ensure they are testable! Some of the time you will be working on your own, creating your own test plans and test cases and then get the support of the microteams to ensure testing is completed on time and to standards. You will need to be dynamic and flexible and confident in your own decisions/opinions in order to be able to push back if things are not to the required quality.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Innovative and passionate about testing
- Ability to tackle issues and determine best course of action
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment
- Dynamic and engaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident liaising across the business
- Flexible approach
- UAT and front-end testing experience
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- QA testing of digital products (mobile apps)
- Experience working within an Agile environment
If you are interested in this 12 month contract assignment please submit your application on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.