|Job Title:||QA ENGINEER (Enterprise Finance/Banking) - Permanent - London|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
QA ENGINEER (Enterprise Finance/Banking) - Permanent - London
Working for a major financial services company, based in the City, we have a requirement for a knowledgeable QA Engineer to support the testing of complex banking software systems.
You will be working as part of a small and collaborative Agile team.
Required skills / background
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Proven test experience on complex software systems - IT, Enterprise, banking etc.
- Database knowledge, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Good knowledge of XML.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
- Citrix / infrastructure
- Client-server / multi-tiered applications
- Agile / Scrum methodologies and ways of working
Nice to haves:
- Previous banking / trading experience, or knowledge of banking / trading applications
- Cloud platform knowledge
- Automated test tools
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*SC Cleared .NET C# Developer - Permanent - West London
Location: West London, London
.Net Developer - Permanent - Oxfordshire
Location: Oxfordshire, England
SIEM Architect - LogRhythm - SIEM - Basingstoke - Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £68000 - £73000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance, Private H Care
*SC Cleared .NET C# Developer - Permanent - Swindon
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate