Working as part of the QHSE team, supporting Process Engineering / Production to successfully deliver QA Production requirements in a timely manner. Assisting the QHSE Manager in maintaining timely action closure within the action management system is critical to the success of each of the projects and is key to the success of the candidate.
- Supports Process Engineering / Production with Quality techniques appropriate to maintain stable process control prior to production volume.
- Audits products/processes as part of QA internal audit team, creating audit finding reports, issuing report findings to action owners.
- Facilitates FMEA's for Process functions and tracks actions.
- Co-ordinates Material Review Board activity and disposition of production material.
- Manages CAPA tracking and timely closure of corrective actions.
- Tracks Quality KPI's, ensuring that monthly data is reported in line with company Quality objectives.
- Peer review documented information to assure Quality standards are consistently met and adequately checked.IQA/CQI certificate or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a semi-conductor fabrication environment is preferable
- Knowledge of R&D, NPI & Manufacturing gate acceptance processes
- Familiar with Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Ability to close the loop with action owners
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Microsoft office for producing documents and metrics (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Able to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Has a flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workload dovetails with the needs of the business Strong approach to persuasion and negotiation
- Personality to fit in with staff from all backgrounds, cultures and varying levels of the business
- Positive approach to teamwork and actively seeks to share information and ideas with colleagues
- Supportive of company culture and ethos
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, to challenge deliverable content when required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer focused
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Knowledge of 8D, PDCA, Fishbone Analysis
- Experienced Quality expertise on statistical process control methods, Six Sigma, SPC
- UKAS accredited internal auditor trained, lead auditor preferred
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.