|Job Title:||Proposition Development Lead / Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
PROPOSITION DEVELOPMENT LEAD
CONTRACT - 6 MONTHS
We have an Exciting opportunity for a Proposition Development Lead to join our busy team working for a telecommunications company. The Proposition Development Lead will define, develop and deliver mobile voice/airtime propositions (with a focus on tariffs and add-ons) that deliver a great customer experience and support commercial objectives.
Own the overall business cases, commercial strategy and delivery plan and act as sign-off point for all proposition scope and requirements.
Supervise proposition development end to end, and collaborate across the wider business to ensure that the vision and strategy is translated across delivery and execution.
Other responsibilities of the Proposition Development Lead include:
- Work with Props Execution team and other key functions (Tech & Ops, Finance, Legal, Compliance) to ensure each proposition element is delivered as per design brief.
- Ensure GTM and Marketing teams are provided with clear and timely briefs to enable high quality E2E proposition launch.
- Deliver fully packaged proposition (design requirements, brand book, service blueprint, KPIs, reporting) to in-life team when time is right.
- Communicate and present updates and vision to our Customer Leadership Team to drive awareness and alignment on strategy and roadmap.
- Communicate dependencies and risks clearly to the Head of Propositions and be ready to escalate and ask for support when required.
The successful Proposition Development Lead will have:
- Previous proposition, commercial or product/service marketing experience in the Telco industry.
- Ability to balance a commercial mindset with a consideration for long-term brand growth to ensure propositions perform against both metrics.
- A big thinker, who can ask the right questions to take a strategy, process or idea from good to brilliant.
- Experience developing business cases, RFPs, partner relationships.
- A customer champion within the business to drive effective decision making and to ensure all ideas and plans are anchored in clear customer insight.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and control.
- Comfort with change and ambiguity with ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Experience working on both long and short term proposition plans/launches.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.