PROPERTY MANAGER required to work for a telecommunications company based in Buckinghamshire.
The Property Manager will have particular focus on the Emergency Services Network (ESN) programme and will enable the Site Access Team to:
- Support the delivery of improved access arrangements to our portfolio of sites
- Support At Risk sites and the end to end delivery of alternative site solutions and / or replacement site coverage.
Other responsibilities of the Property Manager include:
- Read leases and ensure the correct interpretation of legal rights of access
- Identify sites where access rights are insufficient and / or where physical access arrangements differ from our legal rights
- Identify and resolve reactive site access issues and access failures
- Support the development of strategies for improving site access arrangements
- Assess and improve site access details on Sitenet
- Assist with the development of negotiation guidelines and communications with Landlords to improve and document site access arrangements and legal rights
- Negotiate with Landlords to understand access issues and secure improved site access arrangements and legal rights
- Communicate directly with our Landlords and Landlord's Agents to enforce our legal rights
- The Property Manager will amend standard letter templates to create site-specific communications to landlords
- Prioritise workload to improve access processes and rights on the priority Golden, Hub and Unique sites
- Ensure costs are minimised, including site design costs in accordance with best network at least cost principles
- Assess, seek approval for and document any financial settlements required to achieve access improvements
- Coordinate with the site access team and 3rd party supplier to ensure access processes are recorded accurately and correctly maintained in the relevant databases
- Report on progress, successes and failures in an appropriate manner.
The successful Property Manager will have:
- A good end-to-end knowledge of the activities required to acquire, design and build replacement sites and decommission at risk sites
- Knowledge of telecoms site acquisition and estates processes and procedures
- Knowledge to interpret telecoms legal agreement rights - lift and shift notices, obligations on the landlord and tenant, notices to terminate etc.
- A basic technical knowledge of Supplier activities such as cell planning, transmission planning and delivery, equipment provision, activation of sites in order to appropriately manage the Supplier
- Good Project and Contract Management experience for telecoms infrastructure rollout
- Ability to collate and manipulate data / information in order to identify / determine best solutions
- Negotiation experience and skills.
To apply for the Property Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.