|Job Title:||Property Delivery Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Property Delivery Manager (Mobile Telecoms)
I am currently recruiting for a Property Delivery Manager with experience delivering site acquisition/build/deployment within Mobile Telecoms, and particularly with understanding of the new Code (Electronics Communication Code) - understanding of the challenges the new code brings to site acquisition etc.
As Property Delivery Manager you will join a busy and dynamic Property Department where you will be responsible for managing external suppliers and in house teams to drive the delivery of site acquisition and property activities relating to the ongoing adoption of the new ECC Code.
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be working on high-profile projects including leading the way to a connected 5G Britain!
Essential Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge and experience in project/delivery management
- Experience with Property/Acquisition and awareness of the new code (ECC)
- Able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams
- Able to manage individual site escalations and issues
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, please submit your CV online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.