|Job Title:||Property Commercial Lead / Estates Manager|
|Salary:||Salary plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Commercial Property Lead / Estates Manager - Reading, Berkshire - Permanent.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Commercial Property Lead / Estates Manager to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a permanent basis. You'll be part of a company at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
- Manage projects relating to Property's portfolio of sites.
- Identify and implement ongoing continual improvement plans for financial savings.
- Support in the management of commercial property contracts including auditing, ensuring performance against KPIs and authorising payment requests.
- Enhance relationships with commercial partners.
- Work with Finance department to ensure "no-surprises" for month-end reporting.
- Work with Estate management partner to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Work with Energy management partners to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
You will manage projects to maximise the Property Opex opportunities. Projects will typically relate to Rent, Rates and Power. You will work cross-functionally to ensure the company objective - to keep the network 'always on' - is not jeopardised due to power failures or landlord disputes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working within Energy Management or Property Services.
- Understanding of the Power Industry and opportunities relating to Power Management Strategies.
- Understanding of business rates.
- Proven experience driving commercial benefits within a Property or Estates environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.