We are a unique global telecommunications organisation working with the industries top talent in an innovative, fast paced, exciting and highly rewarding environment. We lead from the front and empower our people to achieve their career goals. As part of our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Property Business Process Manager.
The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of EE & H3G and to ensure partners & suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
The Property Business Process Manager will be responsible for evaluating, designing, executing, measuring, monitoring and creating Property Business Processes which are aligned to MBNL's strategic goals. Innovating and optimising business processes.
Working collaboratively across all MBNL departments, with MBNL's shareholders and Suppliers as well as those within the Property Team to help improve the management of business processes and interfaces.
- Ensure alignment of MBNL's Property Business Processes to the Business Strategic Goals.
- Ensure that Property business practices and processes are thoroughly reviewed from beginning to end.
- Introduce innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any "quick win" process improvements to Property and dependant departments.
- Identify and create business processes, which formalise tasks and activities in order to accomplish specific business objectives.
- Ensure business process enable risks relating to estate management to be effectively managed, timely escalation and appropriate action to be taken.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Change the hearts and minds of employees and suppliers affected by any proposed change, engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Update existing Property guideline documentation to reflect industry-led changes (e.g. Code reform)
- Create material for, and undertake training to employees, Managed Service Suppliers and contractors to embrace new process implementation and adopt new guidelines.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.