Property Business Process Manager
Exciting permanent opportunity available with a leading Telecoms organisation for a Telecoms/property specialist looking to take the next step in their career
The Property Business Process Manager will be responsible for evaluating, designing, executing, measuring, monitoring and creating Property Business Processes which are aligned to our strategic goals. Innovating and optimising business processes.
Working collaboratively across all departments, with shareholders and Suppliers as well as those within the Property Team to help improve the management of business processes and interfaces.
* Ensure alignment of Property Business Processes to the Business Strategic Goals.
* Ensure that Property business practices and processes are thoroughly reviewed from beginning to end.
* Introduce innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
* Implement any "quick win" process improvements to Property and dependant departments.
* Identify and create business processes, which formalise tasks and activities in order to accomplish specific business objectives.
* Ensure business process enable risks relating to estate management to be effectively managed, timely escalation and appropriate action to be taken.
* Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
* Change the hearts and minds of employees and suppliers affected by any proposed change, engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
* Update existing Property guideline documentation to reflect industry-led changes (e.g. Code reform)
* Create material for, and undertake training to employees, Managed Service Suppliers and contractors to embrace new process implementation and adopt new guidelines
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Property knowledge.
* Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change.
* Property related Qualifications e.g RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
* Knowledge of Code (Digital Economy Act)
* Telecoms experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Provider or Small Works Contractor level.
* Qualifications relating to Business Process change.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.