|Job Title:||Property & Planning Administrator|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||competitive day rate on offer|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Property & Planning Administrator
3 month contract
Competitive day rate offered
Project People are partnering with a highly reputable and successful telecommunications organisation based in Dublin who are looking for a number of motivated Administrators to join their Property & Planning division.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be able to gain commercial experience working for a market leader in a fast paced multi-disciplinary project environment. As the Administrator you will gain valuable experience within the property and estates teams and an understanding of telecommunications infrastructure.
Main focus of the Property & Planning Administrator:
- You will provide ongoing support in conducting an audit of the existing and future planning status of the company's physical telecommunications infrastructure (masts and antennas).
- You will form an understanding of the planning processes and gain valuable insights into planning legislation which applies to the provision of telecommunications infrastructure.
The ongoing audit process will comprise of the following tasks:
- Reviewing internal databases and files
- Using local authority 'e-plan' systems and An Bord Pleanála search function to source required documents
- Requesting files and documents from local authorities and An Bord Pleanála
- Consulting with other members of the project team
- Reviewing the Planning Act and Regulations
- Writing brief summary reports and making recommendations
- Weekly reporting to the project team
What we look for in a successful applicant:
- Someone who is methodical & can work with a high level of attention to detail
- An interest in working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with third-party stakeholders (local authorities)
- Ability to review, summarise and make recommendations on the interpretation of planning legislation
- Compile and prepare clear and concise reports.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered, please apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.