Our client based in Theale, is currently recruiting for a Property Operations Administrator to join their team.
The objective of the role is to support others with guidance and step in to provide active support where it will make a positive difference to the outcome. The role will not be limited to providing support to the Property Operations team and will involve other internal departments.
Duties will include:
- Distribution of post around the whole company
- Administration and processing of documents in support of activities including; Post sorting, filing, bar-coding, scanning, uploading and stored appropriately
- System updates including using Shareholder tools and systems.
- Provide cover for Document controller when required.
- Track, check and report all Estates/Acquisition documentation; circulate for signatures and return to external suppliers within agreed SLA
- Enforce compliance of supplier performance indicators. Report and escalate on a weekly basis supported with appropriate evidence
- Managing legal documents
- Compliance and reporting,Develop and report on operational metrics.
- Work with key suppliers to ensure compliance of key performance indicators.
- Report and escalate in to senior leader on a weekly basis, supported with appropriate evidence and reporting.
- It's essential the successful candidate has strong IT skills including Microsoft Office (Excel/Word etc) to an intermediate/advanced level
- The Ideal Candidate will be an experienced Administrator, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The role holder must demonstrate a level of commercial acumen to actively seek cost and efficiency savings using innovative thinking and creativity.
- Good building relationships with stakeholders and senior managers
- Minimum GCSE Maths/English or equivalent
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.