|Job Title:||Project / Programme Planner - Transformation|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Project / Programme Planner (Transformation, PMO)
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading, customer focused and Agile Telecoms company, who are going through an exciting period of change. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Planner to join their team on an interim basis, to work on a fast paced transformation project, based out of their HQ in Berkshire.
- Provide expert planning support and assist in the development of the planning processes; identification of key stakeholders; communication.
- To develop, maintain and progress quality project plans / schedules in line with the functional processes and transformation project requirements.
- Maintain key inter-dependencies between projects and programmes confirming appropriate monitoring and action is undertaken as required in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate through agreed performance indicators the efficiency and effectiveness of the project plans / schedules developed and utilised
- Validate plans / schedules in line with the agreed strategy and base-lined plan ensuring that functions use the change process to manage any variances to plan.
- To act as the key point of interface between the transformation team and the functional teams.
- Experience of planning and scheduling in complex design and development programmes and be able to understand and work with a technical and skill-diverse team.
- Expert experience in MS Project 2010 & 2016 is essential. Additionally, advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Visio would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to apply sound logic when translating information into a logical sequence of events (planning), which require fully linked dependencies.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Experience of analysing project plans, dependency management, baseline management and resource usage across a programme portfolio.
- Proficient in portfolio, programme and project risk and issue management
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders cross functionally..
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMI or Agile.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role and would like to be considered, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Please note - due to the high number of applications for these roles, we are only able to contact candidates whose experience is in line with the requirements above.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Migration Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Senior Project Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
SAP MM Functional Consultant/SAP MM Architect (S4 HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England