Great perm opportunity open for a Project/Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills and used to working in a fast paced ever changing environment, to come on-board and work for a reputable multi national conglomerate company, based in Battersea, London. This will be a permanent position with competitive rates and excellent benefits on offer.
Key Purpose of Role
- Providing project management and administrative support to the Director of ICS and the ICS team
- Monitoring and reporting on (project) deliverables of the ICS team
Project Assistant Responsibilities
- Create, manage and maintain work stream schedules
- Providing support with preparing project documentation, process documents and project dashboards
- Ongoing project monitoring and project tracking across the team
- Coordinating ICS's team activities in a timely manner
- Ongoing assessment of potential delays affecting project deadlines highlighting key issues to the Director of International Carrier Services
- Preparing presentations and documentation for external / internal meetings using information collected from the ICS team
- Taking minutes during meetings and distribute tasks to team members to action if applicable
- Support with organising team meetings and workshops
- Producing regular team status reports for the Director of International Carrier Services
- Any other ad-hoc duties such as booking flights and accommodation
- Supporting 1 'head of' who is based in Sweden.
- To manage the workload of the Director in an efficient, effective and professional manner and have the ability to liaise with colleagues and external contacts at all levels
- Extensive diary management - keeping an overall view of the diary, scheduling internal and external meetings across different time zones and arranging local, national and international travel
- Manage the Director's time to an agreed plan, using initiative and judgement to ensure that the Director is as effective as possible at all times - this may involve occasional travel
- Ensure that agenda and itineraries for visits / meetings are provided and well managed
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all global teams and external companies including key vendors & suppliers
- Prepare reports, presentations and communications to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, efficient and a good organiser
- Used to working in a chaotic, changing environment
- Role will be varied across a number of different areas within the business
- Must be a confident self starter
- Organised, and discreet whilst being proficient within a fast paced and change driven environment.
- Proactive and able to drive and influence data quality.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.