|Job Title:||Project Planner - MS Project - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTProjPlan_1536940158|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Project Planner - MS Project - SC Cleared
My client a Global IT services company have an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing team as a Project Planner. The successful candidate will support a number of project managers as part of a bid support project management organisation.
- Be responsible for the creation of a deliverable plan in conjunction with the project manager and subject matter experts (e.g. Architects)
- Provide analysis on the produced plan such as critical path and resource over-allocations
- Extract project resource statistics for cost model comparisons as required
- Ensure that milestones, critical path and dependencies are clearly identified
- Supporting queries.
- Expert Planner, able to work standalone taking input from a number of subject matter experts and the Project Manager where necessary
- Experience of MS Project (latest versions) - Experience of performing analysis on plans for resource allocations and critical path - Ability to work to tight schedules
- Experience of complete MS Office suite
- Works well within a high performing team but also deliver as the Project Planning Specialist and SME.
- Provides the day-to-day level support to program and project teams within the specified discipline
- Provides expert level advice and guidance within the specific discipline to the project or program team and peer level contacts within the customer organization
- Produces and owns any documentation pertinent to the relevant specialist discipline in support of the program or project deliverables
- Controls and brings to resolution any potential problems within the specific discipline area and escalates issues to the appropriate project or program team members
- Ensures own objectives are aligned to the project or program objectives
- Actively supports the Program or Project to comply with associated policy and procedure documentation
The role will be based in Basingstoke with travel required to other Company and customer sites.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Architect x3 - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: competitive market rate
Project Administrator (Entry Level)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Infrastructure Project Manager (Datacentres)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate