One of our clients are a market leading Telco and they are looking to recruit Project Planners to ensure functional delivery plans clearly identify dependencies and that critical paths are clearly identified.
As a Project Planner you will also be required to attend functional planning meetings and ensure the tracking of plans and schedules, perform analysis to identify and resolve critical path and dependency conflicts.
In the role of Project Planner you will be required to:
- Provide expert planning support
- Develop and maintain project plans / schedules
- Maintain interdependencies between projects and programmes.
- Demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness of project plans / schedules
- Validate plans / schedules in line with agreed strategy
The role of Project Planner will require the following skills:
- Background of planning / scheduling in a complex development programme
- Expertise with MS Project 2010 and 2016
- Proficiency within portfolio / programme and project risk / issue management
- Working knowledge of project methodologies such as Prince 2, PMI or Agile
To apply for the role of Project Planner please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.