We are a unique telecommunications organisation working with the industry's top talent in an innovative, fast paced, exciting and highly rewarding environment. We are industry leaders and support our shareholders to win numerous prestigious awards each year. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated contract Project Performance Assurance Engineer.
You will ensure the Network Deployment, New technology, upgrades and cell/site reconfiguration work undertaken is achieving standards in line with our Specification. Drive improvements in customer experience and Network Performance by ensuring contracted work and working practice is compliant.
- Complete desktop performance analysis on a statistically representative sample of successfully claimed activated sites to ensure quality is delivered by the suppliers.
- Report and focus on BIS, TTO milestones and sites not in operational care/dependencies.
- Manage TTO concessions processes
- Ensure compliance to Shareholder KPI checks
- Represent us in the TTO forum
- drive improvements in delivery quality
- Maintain list of sites failing TTO which must not have TTO milestone claimed
- Carry out in-depth quality based investigation on the 2G; 3G & 4G networks to ensure no impact caused by enabling projects covering all aspects of site deployment.
- Ensure projects are following agreed process
- Proactively identify and isolate causes of Medium to Long term KPI degradation and provide solutions (process and technical) to improve performance.
- Deliver weekly progress and status reporting to key stakeholders.
Education and Work Experience:
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.