Project Manager (Retail Sector/Snagging/Acceptance into Service) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, home working with adhoc visits to Bracknell and Fareham.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of working as a Project Manager within the retail sector.
- Strong experience of project managing service expectation training and snagging around retail IT infrastructure projects.
- Strong experience of project managing relocations of build centres around Windows 10, as well as service desk technology - offshore/nearshore, checking devices are correctly configured.
- Service catalogues understanding.
- Experience of working across several different countries
- Helping achieve acceptance into service.
- Excellent influencer/dealing with resistance to change, if a change is required, must be able to explain to the Architects etc
- Experience of Transition/Transformation involving the establishment of deployment and IMACS services, especially to retail (multiple small end-points)
- Working with the existing BAU service teams, ensure that processes are being followed that align with the current Service Design, (IMACS in particular).
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- Project management experience around IMAC (Install, Moves, Adds and Changes)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.